Company value and reputation is now dependent on engaging an ever-widening group of financial sector stakeholders. Weber Shandwick is the only financial communications consultancy to combine specialist, market-specific expertise, experience and strategic communications skills with the resources and international reach of a global agency.
Our network enables us to work closely with colleagues in other practices to ensure you reach all your audiences. This includes the core investment community of shareholders, analysts, and financial journalists, in Europe’s leading capital markets and stock exchanges, from London to Frankfurt and beyond.
We offer a comprehensive financial communications service to support public and private companies and organisations of all sizes, across all industry sectors, in all geographies. Our services include:
- Strategic advice
- Financial media relations
- Buy-side and sell-side analyst communications
- Financial calendar support and earnings disappointments
- IPOs and secondary financings
- Contested and friendly mergers and acquisitions
- Investor relations
- Presentation coaching
- Crisis management
- Employee communications surrounding corporate financial activity
- Corporate governance best practice
- Regulatory affairs and litigation.